Three weeks after stress fracture, American sprinter, Leroy Dixon, miraculously heals using Diolase 10™ laser therapy treatments and qualifies for the Olympics 100 meter dash.
- Presented with right medial ankle pain
- Plain film Xrays in office revealed developing stress fracture of the distal fibula (Scan)
- Same day MRI impression was stress fracture of distal fibular diaphysis (Scan)
- Show MRI Image
- 15 Treatments between June 2 and June 23, 2008
- Qualified for Olympic 100 meter Dash (9.9 seconds) on June 27th, 2010