Leroy Dixon, Male Olympic American Sprinter
Three weeks after stress fracture, American sprinter, Leroy Dixon, miraculously heals using Diolase 10™ laser therapy treatments and qualifies for the Olympics 100 meter dash.
- Presented with right medial ankle pain
- Plain film Xrays in office revealed developing stress fracture of the distal fibula (Scan).
- Same day MRI impression was stress fracture of distal fibular diaphysis (Scan).
- Show MRI Image
- 15 Treatments between June 2 and June 23, 2008
- Qualified for Olympic 100 meter Dash (9.9 seconds) on June 27th, 2010.
Carmelita Jeter, Female American Sprinter
With four Diolase 10™ laser treatments, 30-year-old Jeter is symptom free and goes on to win the 4 x 1 US Relay Team at the Penn Relays & the 100 meter at the Jamaica Invitational.
- Presented with right ankle and foot pain 13 days from injury lunging at finish line at the National Indoor Championships.
- Had been receiving ice, ultrasound and traditional physiotherapy.
- Plain film Xrays were unremarkable
- MR impression DDX = 2.1 cm ganglion cyst vs. septated synovial cyst extending posteriorly from subtalar/tibiotalar joints.
- Treatment 4x per week, total of 9 treatments at 12,000 J, no other modalities
- Was symptom free within 4 treatments
- Stayed cautious during early training sessions.
- Competed and won on 4x1 US Relay Team at the Penn Relays and won 100 meter (10.8) at Jamaica Invitational.
- Plans to continue maintenance treatment.
Mattie Larson, U.S. Gymnast
With weekly Diolase 10™ laser treatments, 17-year-old Mattie Larson bounces back from compound injury and wins the Cover Girl Championship and places 1st on floor routine and 2nd all around in the Professional National Championship.
- Made Olympic team, had beaten Shaun Johnson and Nastia on Floor Routine and was injured on the beam and not allowed to compete further.
- Flew home on Sunday night and came to office following day.
- Examined radiographically and sent out for MRI. Impression confirmed small incomplete fracture/contusion of navicular and stress reaction of MID 2nd metatarsal on the right foot.
- Focal bone contusion of navicular, stress reaction of MID 2nd metatarsal and moderate tibiotalar joint effusion of left foot.
- Treated 3 x per week with Diolase 10 for 4 weeks, wheel chair for two weeks, bilateral boots for 4 weeks followed by 2X per week for 4 weeks, then laser as needed.
- Competed again on 9-14-2009 at full intensity.
Pam Sussman, Diagnosed With Multiple Sclerosis
After Diolase 10™ laser treatments, Sussman’s MS pain, numbness and toe curling symptoms disappear.
- Diagnosed with MS in 2004
- Treatment at USC under Dr. Leslie Weiner
- Pain, Numbness and Tingling in left hand, toes curling affecting ability to walk.
- Sister, a patient recommended Dr. Sheps, DC
- All symptoms gone after treatment
Robert "Bo" Welch, Tennis Player
After only THREE Diolase 10™ laser treatments for lower back pain, 55-year-old Bo Welch is pain free and has no reoccurrences.
- Unretractable lower back pain following tennis game
- Initiated treatment same day
- MRI Impression: copy worse ever seen by me
- No response after first treatment
- 50% improvement after second treatment
- Third treatment — Pain free
- Never reoccurred