WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU.
Dr. Sheps, DC is a Division of Pacific Coast Sports Medicine. Dr. Michael Sheps, DC is dedicated to providing quality and comprehensive care for pain through the latest advances in medical technology. His patent-pending protocols produce fast, effective, and long-lasting results.
- Convenient hours — Open 6 days a week:
Monday through Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Located in Brentwood, central to 405 and 10 freeways
- 30+ years practicing in West Los Angeles
- 1 hour FREE parking (w/validation)
- Orthopedic Clinic
- NEW Osteoporosis Clinic
- In-House partnerships with a variety of health providers & services
- Concierge service treatment to other providers within facility- same day appointments
LOCATION: Brentwood @ Wilshire & Barrington 11710 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90025 (Ground Floor)
We are centrally located minutes away from Santa Monica, West L.A., Bel Air, Brentwood, and Beverly Hills. Our office is approximately ¼m west of the 405 freeway close to the corner of Barrington Ave. and Wilshire Blvd.
Map & Directions
TRAINING FACILITY: LASER THERAPY for PROFESSIONALS
Are you a licensed physician or chiropractor interested in laser therapy for your own practice? Dr. Sheps, DC offers direct access to sales of laser equipment and as a “Certified Laser Practitioner” provides training in his west Los Angeles facility. Contact Us to book a visit to learn more.
TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENT
Our facility houses the most updated equipment models and devices used to diagnose, treat, and maintain proper health.
- Berman Medical Lasers
- EureducUSA: Pressotherapy & Vaccudermie
- CURAMEDIX: EPAT D-Actor 200
- Vision Coach
- Zimmer Cryotherapy
- VAX-D Genesis
- Hako-Med (electrical stimulation machine)
- Korebalance machine
- MED-FIT & Nautilus Systems
- Digital X-Ray
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
We a credentialed, interdisciplinary McKenzie Clinic. The McKenzie Method explores your possibilities for developing self-care strategies in order to reduce, eliminate and prevent your back and neck symptoms from returning.