CLINICAL-GRADE CBD THERAPY LOTION
Medical researchers note that, despite an intensive search for new analgesics, the need for novel strategies remains unmet because virtually every blockbuster therapy for the treatment of aches, throbbing and immobility produces aversive side effects. This has led to an acute interest in CBD.
Animal studies and early human studies indicate that CBD topicals can have a significant effect on localized soreness, aching and inflammation. When the skin absorbs the topical, the CBD interacts with the cannabinoid receptors nearby. CBD seems to act by increasing anandamide levels, limiting inflammation in the nervous system, and desensitizing key receptors.
Unlike other options, CBD does not irritate or damage the stomach or kidneys, nor is it thought that topical CBD enters the bloodstream except in small amounts. Thus, our clinical-grade topicals can be used alone or in combination with our CBD tinctures or capsules, and as an adjunct to other therapies.
While topical CBD is most often used for inflammatory relief, research is showing it can also be beneficial in relieving cramps, migraines and other headaches.
Our clinical-grade lotion delivers high-potency localized relief for many types of inflammation! Common uses include muscle aches, muscle strains, muscle, spasms, joint inflammation, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, back discomfort, neuropathic discomfort, cramps and headaches.
THC-free, the lotion is packed with generous amounts of CBD, a specially designed botanical profile comprised of both traditional and cutting-edge compounds, along with FDA-approved ingredients menthol and arnica.
We use high-grade essential oils for a soothing topical that feels and smells great.
Optimized CBD and Botanical Profile
Clinical-grade levels of CBD Isolate: 800mg per bottle / 200mg per ounce. Most CBD brands contain a much lower 50 – 75mg CBD per ounce in their topicals; the science suggests that this is insufficient, because the skin is not very permeable. In contrast, we’ve put a high concentration of CBD in our lotion, as required to reduce inflammation, aching, throbbing and swelling.
- Boswellia, a plant extract that is anti-inflammatory, and analgesic. Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trials have shown decreased discomfort, increased flexion, decreased swelling and increased physical activity.
- Ginger, which contains anti-inflammatory compounds that function in the same way as COX-2 inhibitors. Human studies on topical ginger have been promising.
- Menthol USP, approved by the FDA for relief.
- Arnica, a homeopathic ingredient accepted by the FDA for use in relief.
- Anti-inflammatory botanicals red tea and nettle.
- And more.
- 4 ounces
- Non-greasy, easily dissolved and great mint scent
- Pulsating cool-to-warm sensation
- No animal ingredients or animal testing
- Tested in leading independent laboratories for purity and potency
- CBD from US-grown hemp. Made in Southern California.
Apply to affected area as needed. Massage in, then wash hands. Best if used throughout the day, up to 3 times per day.